Equivity is looking for a part-time marketing professional who enjoys managing and customizing websites, as well as creating and managing email and social media marketing campaigns. If you are looking for a long-term role helping clients reach their marketing goals and are the sort of self-starter who can remain highly productive while working from home, read on!
Equivity provides virtual marketing support to clients, including individuals and small businesses, looking for assistance expanding their marketing reach. In particular, one of our clients is a membership organization for executives who needs assistance managing and customizing their website, as well as executing email marketing and social media campaigns. The organization is looking for somebody to spend at least 1 year in this role, which would take between 5-10 hours per week. While we need somebody who is willing and qualified to assist this client, as a virtual marketing assistant with Equivity, you would also have the opportunity to serve other clients with their marketing projects.
Because we provide highly attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications during the business day within one hour by email, phone, and text. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
We are a growing business and we are looking for a virtual marketing assistant who is excited to partner with us to help grow this aspect of our business. Pay is $15/hour. You would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience managing a WordPress website
• Sufficient understanding of HTML and CSS to make formatting edits to a website
• Experience making edits according to a style guide without supervision
• Experience creating email marketing campaigns, including editing templates
• Social media marketing experience in LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
• Availability to respond to requests within an hour during the hours of 9 AM – 6 PM, Monday – Friday Eastern Time
• Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet
• Quiet location in which to take phone calls
These skills are desirable, but not required:
• Experience with iContact
• Experience with pay-per-click advertising, including AdWords
• Familiarity with the Adobe Suite of programs
• Graphic design
Qualities we are looking for:
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently with limited oversight
To apply, please visit https://equivity.recruitee.com/o/virtual-marketing-assistant-san-francisco. Make sure to submit your resume and a sample of or links to web pages that you have managed to be considered for this role.